Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm everything, you're not.

Today, i FINALLY went to get my LG chocolate phone repaired. It's all the way down to Red Hill, please. Yea, had to repair it asap because i wanna trade-in and get a new phone! So Shimin accompanied me there. And apparently, there's no one at all. So everything is done less than 5 mins. From there, we headed to Bugis. And we really did eat A LOT! This time we spent so much on food, rather than on clothings, accessories. We first ate spaghetti at v8 cafe and shared nuggets. Already a filling meal, but we wanted to satisfy our craves for ice-cream. So it was down to Swensen's for it. We didnt have the time to shop, thank god. haha. So we didnt buy anything. Checked out laptops. If mum's gonna buy me one, i'll probably pick the Vaio one! Oh yes, and i already got my hair done, a change of hairstyle. My fringe above the eyes. haha. I cant believe i actually dare to try that, but well, something different for once. It doesnt look like, WOW-so-beautiful. Neither does it look EWW-so-ugly. It's fine, i guess. Dad actually say i look pretty with it. haha! It's something to be happy about because he NEVER in my whole, entire life, ever say i look good or whatever after a haircut. But afterall, i still like my previous hairstyle!! haha. Anyway, i still havent receive the enrolment package! Everyone got theirs except for Shimin's and mine! And coincidently, we're in the same course. So is it about the course thing?! I'm gonna call them tomorrow! Till then.....

With love, on Thursday, March 22, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse